SOLVED: Pagination mid size has no effect - element clips outside viewport

The mid size is especially important for small mobile screen sizes. In my case there are 6 pages total. On mobile on page 3 the pagiantion element clips outside of available viewport…

Changing the mid size has no effect whatsoever. (Btw. why is this value not responsive? It stays the same for all breakspoints when changed. I think it makes sense showing more numbers for desktop and less for mobile)

So what I would expect. Mid size with value of 1 shows:
< …2 3 4…>

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your report!

Unfortunately, I don’t understand what the bug is exactly. The only improvement I see is that .bricks-pagination ul would benefit from a flex-wrap: wrap so the pagination can wrap if there is insufficient space, which can happen quickly with many pages and high mid/end size settings. I’ll create an improvement task for this.

This would only allow you to navigate from page to page but not straight to the start (page 1) or the end.

Because this is not a CSS setting that you can change per breakpoint.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi Mike,

With Bricks 1.9.8 beta, now available as a manual download in your account (see changelog), the pagination wraps automatically to prevent overflows.

As with any beta release, please do not use it on a production or live website. It is only meant for testing in a local or staging environment.

Thanks, that are good news. I will test it.