SOLVED: Paddings and margins still don't translate in 1.5.1

Unfortunately in the release of 1.5.1 there is no solution for the padding/margin issue that arose with 1.5.1RC. I’ve updated a website from my own to try it. Had to click all the paddings and margins. Can’t do that for 10 other websites with at least a 100 pages and a multiple of that in elements with adjusted paddings en margins. Please tell me if there is going to be a solution soon.

3 Likes

Hi @pzeylstra ,
Thanks so much for your report!

We have withdrawn the auto-update, found the bug (hopefully) and would be happy if you could test again. You can download the updated version from this link: Account – Bricks

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @timmse , thanks for your reply, this is also the same for me, but there is a query, is there another version 1.5.1 updated in the bricks panel? Shouldn’t they release another smaller version so that all users know about this? example: 1.5.1.1

1 Like

Seems to be mostly fixed now.

Hmm, spoke too soon I guess. Do you think it’s not fixing because I was on the rc before?

Whoops, looks like when I installed 1.5.1 it left 1.5.1-rc installed as well. So there was two conflicting parent themes. Super weird… After removing 1.5.1-rc, it’s now fixed, same as pzeylstra said.

NOTE: @timmse When the latest bricks.1.5.1.zip file is extracted it doesn’t remove the version which causes it to install fresh instead of update. So that should definitely be fixed before turning auto update back on. :grimacing:

Yes it seems to be okay now. Had the same website still in a staging environment, where I didn’t correct all the elements yet and it looks fine there. Hopefully it indeed is solved. Thank you for your fast actions!

2 Likes