SOLVED: Nav menu: Position static doesn't work

Browser: Chrome 11
hi
I want to use default nav menu in offconvas element!
In the Default nav element, I disabled mobile menu and for sub menu i set the position to static (toggles on click)!
when I click on the items to display the submenus, it doesn’t work!

Hey Mehdi,

thanks for your report.

I need some more context on this one as well as I am not sure what your issue is. For me the static positioning works as expected (see demo).

Best,

André

1 Like

Hi thank you for your reply
It seems its working for you but i’ve tested this issue on two websites and it doesnt work! please watch the video

You’re best sharing a live URL where the issue is currently happening. So people can see it in the browser and inspect to see what the problem is.

1 Like

Yes but I was worried that you don’t understand the issue because its in Persian.
Check the Mobile viewport of this website. The part that I wrote “Default Nav Menu: Problem is here”

@Mehdimoradi Thank you so much for the login details. I’ve uploaded a potential fix to your site. Please let me know if it is working for you. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you i think its working :sweat_smile:, by the way has it been fixed in 1.8.3?

1 Like

Thank you for confirming the fix. Yes, it is included in 1.8.3. I just updated this post title.

1 Like