Browser: Chrome 144 (Most up-to-date version, same issue in latest Firefox too)
OS: Windows
URL: Link to a page that illustrates this issue
Video: Jam
Hi Guys! I built a live search function using this method: Query Sort, Filter & Live Search | Bricks Academy
When I include an add to cart button in the live search results, and click on it the live search results are hidden instantly. This is a strange behaviour because if I want to add multiple items from a single search result to your cart, you have to add the one first (the bug occures here, because the results are dissaperaing instantly), then go back to the search input field, the search results will show up once again… so it is pretty frustrating, and definitely not good UX.
Ideally, it would be the best if adding a product to the cart will not close the search results, keeping it live while the user adds the items to the cart. Thank you!