SOLVED: Learndash - Breadcrumbs rendered in Bricks element (Text, Icon box, etc.)

Bricks Version: 1.5beta
Browser: Chrome
URL: https://vimeo.com/727725775/eccf26d6ed

Hello,
I actually dont know if this was an issue previously but found it now testing 1.5beta

Learndash pages ( Lessons and Topics ) built with Brick has element conflicts
The learndash top infobar and bottom navigation bars appear in individual elements like icon box for example. Please see video fo full explanation and not at the top & bottom as expected

TIA

1 Like

Hi Matt,
Thanks so much for your report!

Can you have a quick look in Bricks » Settings » Builder to see if “Disable WP REST API Render” is enabled or not? If not, activate the setting (to disable WP REST API Render, so the render method will be AJAX) and check if the problem still occurs.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @timmse

Yes the issue is still present after turning the " Disable Wp REST…" toggle on
No caching, browser history completely cleared ( also testing both chrome, chrome incognito & edge browsers ) and the OPs still show the conflict. i also created a new test lesson which is as per screenshot below

**Should i leave this toggle on or turn back off?

You can switch it back if it doesn’t make a difference :slight_smile:

Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?

Best regards,
timmse

Any updates regarding this?

As far as I can see, we have not received any access data - so no, nothing new :no_mouth:

1 Like

Hi,

I’m having the same issue.

I sent an email with credentials.

Thanks

Ive had no response from learndash nor bricks on this. unfortunately ive had to remove all elements that cause confilct, which defeats the purpose of having a builder

Well, you could have sent us access data so that we could have a look at the problem - but you didn’t @MattBlack :wink:

Welcome to the forum @somedude !
I’ve already replied to your email: the credentials do not work :frowning:

Dont be sarcaastic when its your team who didnt respond! A little egg doesnt go astray

I’m sorry. You’re right - the email was completely lost. I’ll take a look at it when I get a chance. Third-party problems with (to me) unknown plugins are always a bit more complicated and take a lot of time. I apologise again :v:

My bad.

I sent the correct credentials again.

@MattBlack @somedude Looks like Learndash provides a filter to prevent this from happening. May I know on which pages the Learndash breadcrumbs & navigation are supposed to show (example URLs would be perfect)? Not that we wipe them off the entire site :fire:

@thomas Thanks for your reply.
Those show on lessons page.
I’m sending urls to this email : help@bricksbuilder.io.

Hey guys,
Bricks 1.6 (Beta 2) contains a fix for this problem.

You can download it manually in your account:
https://bricksbuilder.io/account/?v=1.6-beta2

Best regards,
timmse