SOLVED: Import Template adds extra slash ("/") to every single quote

Bricks Version: 1.3.6

I am facing an Issue where imported templates get an extra “/” whenever I’m using a single quote " ’ ". That breaks code and also text elements doesn’t make sense any more! :smiley:

I’m quite sure that this bug is fixed in 1.3.7 as it didn’t appear in my beta installation, but just in case I’m posting it here.

Hi Wolfgang,

Sorry for the late reply, I was somewhat limited the last few days due to an operation on my hand.
Yes, this was an issue in Bricks 1.3.6 but should have been solved in Bricks 1.3.7(beta). Can you please give it a try with the 1.3.7 beta?

Best regards,
timmse

Yep I can confirm that! :wink:

2 Likes

I have this happening with v.1.3.7 still. The template (section) was created with 1.3.7 and added to a page in 1.3.7.

This is one of those problems that keeps coming up periodically. Believe me, it bugs us just as much as it bugs you @ainom. We are working on it.

Hi timmse,
when I import a template into a post, this issue happens with code element and shotcord element as well.
In my case, double quotations symbols get slashes and it makes codes invalid… :frowning:

Is this going to e fixed in v1.4?

Hi Shin,
yes, the problem is already fixed in 1.4beta.

Best regards,
timmse

2 Likes

Hi timmse,
Thank you, that is a great to hear. I will try to use 1.4beta in a test environment then :slight_smile:

Regards,
Shin