Hi everyone, is there any way we can unlink the URL from a custom taxonomy for dynamic data?
Like example: {post_terms_job_locations:unlink}
Basically, I trying NOT to have the person click on the dynamic data URL that was auto-inputted from the custom taxonomy that was made. Don’t know how to deactivate that taxonomy URL.
Hi Scarlett,
since Bricks 1.4beta you can use and echo custom PHP functions.
Place this function inside of a code element on the same page where you’re querying your posts (with the posts element or a custom loop). Replace ‘custom_taxonomies’ with your custom taxonomy slug. Alternatively, you can place it in functions.php if you’re using a child theme.
Hey, thanks for the reply. Ya, disabling pointer-events does work but don’t want the search engines to find this link.
Oh well, I will stick with my alternate option for now, which I created a ACF to have a label name the same as the taxonomy name and the user chooses from there.
Hello all, it’s now 1.7 and I’m dealing with this right now, and the Bricks filter function does nothing to fix the link-wrapping of taxonomy queries, so it’s a useless/deprecated documentation as far as I can tell. Can someone please suggest a real workaround to this? Bricks is cool and all, but I also feel like I need to jump through 5 hoops every time I want to query anything with anything more than “1 level deep” to it.