SOLVED: How to download 1.5 (beta)

I did search the forum before posting. But, my downloads section only includes 1.4. I’d love to try out the new beta.

Thank you,

B.

2 Likes

Link for anyone who is too lazy to go through these steps: https://bricksbuilder.io/account/?v=1.5-beta

@thomas could you pin an info about this (and future) beta releases somewhere in the forum? For example, last article in #announcements is for 1.3.7 release.

3 Likes

@gmartin777 Sorry about that. I’ve added a little banner to the forum to make this information a bit more accessible.

The changelog is always the best place the check for any updates, though: Changelog – Bricks

@Matiasko The 1.4 release I totally forgot to add to the #announcements. The “Announcements” topic in the forum feels a bit redundant to me, though. As the official changelog contains all releases already (in detail).

2 Likes

Sure, I totally get you and thanks for adding the banner as it should help some folks who don’t read changelog in much detail.

Just one question: Am I getting punished with no contrast on the bar for using dark theme? :sweat_smile:

Uh oh. Just fixed the top bar color.

3 Likes