SOLVED: Get_the_id() Showing ID of template and not ID of Populated content - 1.7.1

Upon updating to version 1.7.1 I noticed that anywhere I have a code block with get_the_id() in it, in the builder the wrong ID is returned.

It now returns the ID of the template being edited, instead of the ID of the populated content like before.

This issue is only on the backend, but on the frontend it shows the correct ID.

Hi @avi ,

Thanks for reporting to us.
We are currently investigating this issue.


Hi Avi,
We’ve fixed this bug in Bricks 1.7.2, now available as a one-click update in your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,

1 Like