SOLVED: Form redirect error in popup

Hi, I think it’s a bug, I have two landing pages that open a popup to leave the phone number and after sending the form there is a redirection, the fact is that on each landing the popup is different, I have duplicated the popup so I can make a Different redirection depending on the landing and therefore the popup that opens. One of the popups does not redirect well, they both redirect to the same url, each popup only has the conditional of the landing that corresponds to it, it does not matter which url it says, they always redirect both to the same site. I don’t know if anyone can help me debug the error or if it is a bug.
Thanks in advance

Hi Angel,
Thanks so much for your report!

How exactly did you duplicate the popup template? By right clicking on Save as Template, or by using a “duplicate post” plugin? If one of these applies, we already have a task on the todo list. The IDs are not updated in that case, so there might be overlaps.

You should be able to solve the problem by copying the content from the first template (copy all) and pasting it into the second template (then the IDs should be regenerated).

If this does not work, please create a new form in popup 2 - at the latest then it should work.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi, I actually made the popup from scratch and if it worked, the error does occur when I export the template and import it again. Afterwards, even if I modify the redirection, it ignores it, it always redirects the same as the first popup

Ok. If I understand your answer correctly, you were able to solve the problem by recreating the popup, right?

So the problem only occurs when you export and re-import the popup - if so, it is related to the “duplicate template” problem.

Thus, it seems that it only happens when duplicating or reimporting the template, if you do it again everything is OK

Ok. I’ve added your report to the existing task, since it’s a related issue.

Hi Angel,

We’ve fixed this issue in Bricks 1.9.8 beta, now available as a manual download in your account (see changelog).

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

As with any beta release, please do not use it on a production or live website. It is only meant for testing in a local or staging environment.