SOLVED: Form Element: No action has been set for this form

Bricks Version: 1.3
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: jtdkitchen.com( product sample page)

Hi!
I am creating a template for a single product page. I have placed an inquiry form in the template.

Unfortunately, no matter how I tried, I am still unable to make it work.

*Refer to the screenshot, it shows what I’ve done.

Let me know if I have missed something.

*for your information, the contact form I set for the contact page and another page are working well. Those forms were set up prior to updating to 1.3.
*I tried the form after clearing the cache.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!

Regards,
Jornes

Hello Jornes,

We found a small bug in the submit logic which is preventing the form to run on the WooCommerce single product template. We’ll get it fixed soon.

Thank you for your report.

1 Like

@luistinygod

Hi Luis,
Thank you for the updates!

Fyi, I have just submitted another bug. Kindly check it out. Thank you!

:slight_smile:

Hello @luistinygod,

I still have this issue. SMTP plugin is installed and configured correctly. The problem is occuring on two websites without WooCommerce in use. And both on the homepage, so no template here as well.

Bricks Version : 1.6
PHP Version : 8.0
Browser : Vivaldi 5.6.2867.40

Hi Ioannis,

Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase, so we can take a look?

Best regards
timmse

Hey Ioannis,
The issue is related to the template conditions. We’ll fix it soon :slight_smile:

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Hi timmse,

Still not working for my case!
Website special features:

1 Like

Hi guys,
We’ve fixed this bug in Bricks 1.6.2, now available as a one-click update within your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Welcome to the forum @sergiorcorreia !
I think your problem is a new problem, probably related to WPML. Would you please send us temporary access data and a short description of the problem to help@bricksbuilder.io?

Best regards,
timmse

2 Likes

hi! I am experiencing the same issue with WPML and Bricks forms. I have even tried with BricksForge’s ProForms but it doesn’t work either. The form works in one of the versions (Spanish or English) but not in the other. The last form that I update with some data is the one that works, however, the other stops working. Have you experienced this problem more times?

Hi @luismola ,
Welcome to the forum!

Can you please create a new report/thread about your issue? This report has no relation to WPML, so it’s better to add a new report. Please remember to tell us how we can reproduce the problem.