SOLVED: Font 700 looks fine in the builder but not looking the same in front end

Bricks Version: 1.4.0.1
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: Provide when required

I still have the same issue. When I view the heading that is 700 font-weight in the builder, it looks fine. But, it shows thinner in the front end.

In the builder

In the front end

If you look at it closely, you will see the thickness of the font is different from both screenshots.

In the theme style setting, I set font-weight 300 for the body, and 700 for all headings.

@timmse, you told me that you were not able to reproduce it. So, I want to have your help on checking this issue on my site to see what is going wrong at my end.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
I have sent you the temp login link.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!

Regards,
Jornes

Hi Jornes,
you had set the font-weight in theme styles but not the font-family for the headings.
I can’t say exactly why it’s not enough to define the font-family in the body and just set the weights, but I’ll take another look when I get a chance.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @timmse

Thank you!
I see the font is working now.

I previously set the font-weight for All Headings in the theme style. Not sure why you say I didn’t. Maybe it didn’t apply.

Hi Jornes,
no, that’s not what I said :wink:

Best regards,
timmse

Thanks, @timmse !

I get you clear now.
Yes. It should work fine even if I just choose the font family for the body only. But no problem. I can use it the way it works for now. See if this gets better later.