SOLVED: Editor Display Screen is blank (Cloudflare DNS Proxy status)

Browser: 112.0.2 (64-bit)

The display screen in the editor is blank (as seen in the screenshot). The elements and structure screen show fine. Frontend shows normal too.

I have regenerated CSS, uninstalled Bricks, even removed WordPress, and started from scratch again. All to no avail. It started last week. My theme is up-to-date.

This issue only occurs in this particular domain. I use Bricks on my other websites in the same hosting account and it works well.

I will appreciate any help.

[RESOLVED] I turned off Proxy Status in Cloudflare DNS settings, and it’s now working fine. Thanks.

Hey Claudius,
Thanks for letting us know!

If we receive multiple reports on this, we’ll be happy to add the Cloudflare proxy status (whatever that is) to the “Known Issues” article.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

It works fine on my other domains using Cloudflare with proxied DNS. I already disabled Rocket Loader across all the domains before installing Bricks too.

I doubt if there will be many reports, though, since it’s more of a random issue. Out of 5 websites on Cloudflare, only one was affected.

Thanks for your time, @timmse . Keep up the good work.

1 Like

This is happening to me too on a new hosting I’m testing with cloudflare. I’m driving the hosting support crazy to get this resolved