SOLVED: Different version of the frontend that is NOT DESIGNED

Bricks Version: 1.3.6
Browser: Any type of browser
URL:

THE PUBLIC WEBSITE IS NOT THE ONE I CREATED. MAYBE AN EXTREMELY OLD ONE WITHOUT ANY CSS IS MY PUBLIC WEBSITE. WHY IS THAT?

Here is the issue. I do not use any FTP or any type of interaction between the server and the real life website. I edit the backend and that is it.
And now, they differ extremely.
!
I want this.PNG|690x375
and I get this

all of my bricks settings are maxed out.

why is this? I just selected to turn off the default templates, I want to continue to edit my website and it is not real,all that I do is in vain.
Please help!

[Please describe in as much detail as possible how we can replicate this bug]

Hi David,

your styles are probably not showing because of the JS Error in your minified 88ar.js file:

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Salut Guccifer,

Ai un plugin de minificare activ care iti strica pagina. Opreste-l si ar trebui sa se rezolve problema.

Ideea e ca minificarea iti corupe HTML-ul final si probabil si JS/CSS-ul minificat.

De asemenea vezi sa nu ai un cache pe undeva care sa pastreze acele fisiere minificare si sa le serveasca la fel.

EN:

You have an active minification plugin that is messing up your page. Turn it off and it should fix the problem.

The point is that the minification corrupts your final HTML and probably the minified JS/CSS.

Also, make sure you don’t have a cache somewhere that keeps those minification files and serves them the same.

Hi Cristian,

please write in English, so that everyone can benefit from your contribution :slight_smile:
Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Thank you @timmse ,

I have edited my previous post to include the English version.

3 Likes

Thank you @cristianuibar and @timmse !
Danke!
By the way, is there a lifetime deal on a alternative for WP ROCKET? I used a nulled version of this and I got this issue, this is why I am asking for an alternative…?

I’m using W3 Total Cache and I am very happy with it.

1 Like

aaa

got it
I had to re-generate the CSS files from the dashboard.
Thank you guys!

I am using Flying Press and I couldn’t be happier. It’s not LTD but I have the best results with it.