SOLVED: Critical Error when opening the homepage with bricks

URL: https://staging.juliahinger.com/home/ (News Section shows an error message)

When I try to open the open the hompage of my site it shows this error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1983132960 bytes) in /home/u163435015/domains/juliahinger.com/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/integrations/dynamic-data/providers.php on line 219

On the page it shows this error message:
Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($replace) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/u163435015/domains/juliahinger.com/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/integrations/dynamic-data/providers.php on line 219

Hi Jo,
Thanks so much for your report!

Have you taken a look at your PHP error logs? There you should find more detailed information about what is causing the problem.

Which PHP version are you using and what value is the WP memory limit currently set to?
Normally the first problem should be solved by increasing the limit, see Bricks » System Information:

Best regards,
timmse

Hi Timmse,
I also got in contact with Charaf from support and he solved the probem for me.
I had enabled “Save bricks data as gutenberg data” and load “Bricks data into gutenberg”.
That somehow caused a recursive loop.

By removing all {post_content} instances from the gutenberg page and disabling “Save bricks data as gutenberg data” the problem got sovled.

1 Like