SOLVED: Can't add second remote template (LastPass browser extension)

Browser: Chrome 110
URL: Link to a page that illustrates this issue
Video: Short screen recording that illustrates this issue (free tool: jam.dev)

Hitting the “Add” button, simplay doesn’t do anything.

1 Like

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. Have you already deactivated all your plugins and tested if it works then? If so, and it still doesn’t work, would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?

Best regards,
timmse

EDIT: Deactiveated them all, problem persists. Actually it works for others on my team but not my computer and we all use Chrome.

Any idea what is causing this?!

Not even in an incognito tab without browser extensions? We received another report yesterday where the “LastPass” extension was causing the issue. I have already created a task for this.

The culprit is LastPass chrome extension.

Tadaaaa :partying_face:
I’ll add your report to the task and get back to you as soon as I have any news.

@Adrenaline22 I tried replicating the issue in Chrome & Firefox with the Lastpass browser extension enabled, but it works for me. Which browser version and Lastpass extension version are you running?

I have the same problem, with the LastPass extension enabled, adding additional remote templates does not work.

Which browser version and Lastpass extension version are you running?

Same problem: https://youtube.com/shorts/voT5RPigKqw?feature=share
LastPass version 4.127.0

Same for me on all fresh installs using Chrome and having Lastpass installed. Thought I was going crazy so good to see I am not only one. Any solution to this guys?

Macos
Chrome Version 122.0.6261.129 (Official Build) (arm64)

Latest Lastpass Version 4.127.0

Hi guys,

We’ve fixed this issue in Bricks 1.9.8 beta, now available as a manual download in your account (see changelog).

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

As with any beta release, please do not use it on a production or live website. It is only meant for testing in a local or staging environment.