SOLVED: Bricks Builder downgrad from 1.4. to 1.3

I am currently building a new version of my website. I went straight to Bricks 1.4 here, thinking that the version will go live when I’m done with my website. Now I am done with my website and Bricks 1.4 is still in beta. There are still a few bugs here. I don’t want to put the website live like this.

What is the best way to downgrade to 1.3? So that I can go live.

Hi stabilo,

1.4 is not in beta anymore, but it’s not stable either and yes, there are still several bugs that have crept in since the beta.

Since Bricks 1.4 introduces a lot of changes, improvements and fixes I would recommend you wait a couple of days. If you are in a hurry, you can of course try to go back to 1.3.x, but I haven’t tried that yet.

If you still want to go that way: make a backup before, so that you can go back in the worst case.

Good luck and let us know if you encounter any issues :love_you_gesture:

Best regards,

Ok, thank you very much. Then I will stay with 1.4 and wait a few more days.

Hello, the problem has solved itself.
If someone else encounters a similar problem: The problem was with Bricksable and this plugin only updates when the page has no directory protection. After removing the protection I was able to update the plugin and had no more errors.