SOLVED: Bricks 1.5.4 problem in Elements inside Structure panel

Bricks Version: 1.5.4
Browser: Safari 16.0
URL: ø

Description : Elements inside Structure panel became suddenly very big after upgrading from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4

Hi Jessy,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for reaching out!

It looks like some plugin styles interfere with the structure panel styles. Please disable every plugin and see if the issue still exists. If it’s solved, please enable your Plugins one by one and check the structure panel after every activation. Then you’ll spot the problematic plugin :slight_smile:

Best regards,
timmse

indeed, I’ve just check and one of my css rules on ‘li’, make elements looks big in both panel (creation ans structure). How to not also target ‘li’ in my website without affect ‘li’ in bricks builder panels ?

I try in vain, I’m sure I’m near to find the solution, could you help me, please ?
:not(#panel-content, #bricks-structure) ul li:not(:last-child) {
margin-bottom: var(–space-xs);
}

Could you help me to me more precise

I’m curious what the CSS that leads to the issue looks like :smiley:

Probably it’s easier to limit it only to #bricks-content ul li {} or something than excluding the builder styles :thinking:

Only this :point_down:, I’ve just restrict it with ‘:not()’ css selector

Ok, and where did you add it?

When I add it in Bricks » Settings » Custom CSS or directly to an element like the menu, there are no problems, and it doesn’t affect the builder or the structure panel.

I had it in Advanced Script plugin.

I prefer centralized way to edit code, even sometimes there are some issues…

Ah ok, then it’s probably related to the loading order of the styles that it has such brutal effects. Either you adjust the order or limit your (very general) list styling to the content only (which is easier than excluding it):

#brx-content ul li:not(:last-child) {
  margin-bottom: var(–space-xs);
}

Best regards,
timmse