SOLVED: ACF Relationship/Post Object Fields Query Loop: "Dynamic data is empty" for first image

Browser: Chrome 110
URL: Link to a page that illustrates this issue
Video: Short screen recording that illustrates this issue (free tool: jam.dev)

When I create a query loop from an ACF Relationship field or ACF Post Object field the first item’s image returns “Dynamic data is empty.” in the builder. Subsequent images display as intended. In preview mode, the first image is missing, and on the front end all images display as intended.

Hi Christian,
Thanks so much for your report!

Either it’s already fixed in our dev installation, or I can’t replicate it (tested the ACF relationship).

Can you give me more details on how I can reproduce the problem, or send credentials and a link to this thread so we can look at your setup?

The site is currently being developed locally, but once it’s live I can send you credentials.

How should I best supply credentials for you? The contact form on Bricks Builder website?

Please send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase.

Details sent via email

Hi @cmagill ,

Thank you so much for the login details.
I can replicate this bug in the builder.
The problem is 1st loop related post’s custom image always returning empty result in the builder.
Recorded this in the bug tracker.

Regards,
Jenn

Hi Christian,

We’ve fixed this issue in Bricks 1.9.8 beta, now available as a manual download in your account (see changelog).

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

As with any beta release, please do not use it on a production or live website. It is only meant for testing in a local or staging environment.

Yes! This solves the issue for me. Thanks!

Hi, @timmse

Same problem with MetaBox, first image is always empty :sweat_smile:

using 1.9.8 beta

Hi @zanku ,
This report only refers to the ACF relationship/post object field and not to Meta Box. Please create a new report and provide us with detailed steps on how to reproduce the problem. Thank you :v: