Slow builder during development

Theme Version: 1.1
Parent Theme Version: 1.5.7
Browser: Chrome
URL: can be privately shared
Hi everyone,
Essentially, We found the problem happened on every page and the part that we found especially very slow in the builder is when we were trying to add Custom CSS code. For example when we tried to type ‘fontweight’ we have to wait for quite a long time after typing until the word would actually appear.

Regarding the server problem, we don’t think if that’s related Since our website that previously used other builder works perfectly alright.

So if you could let us know how to fix this, that’d be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Nanan

Send the URL and login details to support. I believe they’ve been looking for an example where this is happening for troubleshooting, as its a hard problem to replicate (from what I’ve read on here)

Hi, we’ve sent it a week ago actually, but there’s still no reply. So we came here :sweat_smile:

Same problem here. I am working on template site with nothing overhead. It reach almost 200 templates counts and custom classes reach to 1300. My backend is impossible to work right now. It’s crazy slow. But I heard from OxyProps developer, he said “It is possible that Bricks improved the memory management for classes in memory.” I don’t really know how to report this issue to bricks. I wish you hear me @thomas