Shift select multiple elements in the builder/ structure panel

Request is title, would be amazing to be able to select multiple items at once to move around or nest in the structure panel specifically. :smiley:

17 Likes

It would be a great feature!

1 Like

Add it to the ideas list if you want people to vote on it for inclusion.

1 Like

Submitted, hopefully they will accept it

Right!! It would be a game changer for sure. No other builder does this AFAIK

yeah that will be a great feature! nice idea

1 Like

This would be really really welcome indeed!

Would be great to have it build-in. For now only Swiss Knife Bricks offers multi-select

1 Like

In Gutenberg this is possible. It would be nice to see this functionality be available in Bricks. Check it out here: Introducing WordPress 6.0 - YouTube

Also following this example from Wordpress 6.0: it would be good UX to be able to drag an element in Bricks structure panel not only by clicking its left icon but any part of it instead.

1 Like

Anything happening with this?
Would be a great benefit…NOW!

A perfect case scenario…
my client just switched gears on a logo carousel. They no longer want it in a carousel…they want them floating on the page. Only 30+ logos to move! (yeah, i know…a bit overkill)
I can drag each slide block out of its ‘nestable-slider’ container 1 by 1 (Fortunately…thought i was going to have to rebuild from scratch!).
But would be great to grab all the blocks at once.
In case nobodies said it in a while, Thanks for all you do Bricks Gods!

1 Like

hmm we are still waiting huh :slight_smile:

maybe it is hard to implement.

we probably thinking for multi select for movement but multi select might bring multiple color change same time or size or width whatever. it would be awesome.

but I am fine with only multi-select movement too.

Can’t we say that selecting several elements at once is an essential fundamental action that we would like to have?

I see several questions about this on the forums, but each time with very few answers. I don’t understand.

Personally I think it’s a big ergonomic shortcoming and I don’t understand and regret its absence.