Shape Divider Positioning On Different Break Points

Hey All,

Not sure if it’s either not possible or if it’s a bug? I added a shape to cover a portion of an image and where the text will be for contrast.

On lower breakpoints, it was either too big, in the wrong position etc so manipulated it to fit each breakpoint, but when going back to the desktop view it was distorted.

How would I achieve this? Add a new one for every breakpoint and display:none to hide the rest? (hate doing this as it is not good for site speed as it is still within the dom).

Many thanks

Mick

Hi Michael,
currently it is not possible to change the shape divider per breakpoint, because it is added dynamically and contains the styles as inline styles and media queries are technically not possible in inline styles.

Theoretically you could do your settings completely with custom CSS and then use media queries. The selector would then be root .bricks-shape-divider .bricks-shape-divider-inner{}

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Thanks @timmse :+1: I went with a less creative solution in the end haha

1 Like

@timmse Is there a better solution for this now? I came accros the same problem. Was not able to set a differant height on a custom svg shape devider on differant breakpoints