SEO Plugin Recommendation

I recommend TSF plugin for all your SEO needs.

It’s author is a wordpress core contributor and the plugin is written with performance and security in mind. It’s not bloated or crap like Yoast SEO or Rankmath.

Their performance patch came in WP 6.0 release which drastically boost the performance. #50567 (Set $post filter in update_post_cache()) – WordPress Trac

We should promote such products who write good code and help the community.

2 Likes

Best SEO Plugins

• HubSpot.
  • All in One SEO.
  • Yoast SEO.
  • MonsterInsights.
  • Rank Math.
  • Premium SEO Pack.
  • WP Meta SEO.
  • W3 Total Cache.

One of the most extensively used WordPress plugins available is Yoast SEO, and it’s simple to see why. Yoast is a potent tool that may assist you in making your website as search-engine-friendly as possible, regardless of whether you’re operating a personal blog or an SEO expert managing a client’s website.

@KerryLopez How come W3 Total Cache is a SEO plugin? It’s a performance plugin. Yoast sucks because the code is poor and it makes the website slow.

4 Likes

Hey @omega
Came here looking if someone using The SEO Framework!
I’m using this plugin for 2 years and counting!

Does it work well with Bricks? Do I need to set/do anything special?

I think a lot of people suck into "bloated SEO plugins like Yoast…SEOPress…etc!

Where exactly is Seopress bloated? Yoast - sure, Seopress - please show me…

2 Likes

Ex:

alongside lots of unnecessary entries…

I don’t like it I don’t need it…

my POV.

What is the unique feature of The SEO Framework plugin? If I compare your recommended tool with Yoast and SEO rankmath

There are a lot of plugins.
I was confused between Yoast SEO and Rankmath at the beginning but read some articles on best SEO plugins and Yoast SEO vs Rank math.
After using both of these, I prefer Rankmath.
It really depends from person to person.

+1 for Rankmath, generally speaking.

Has anyone else used it with Bricks? I have not yet.

If you care about being as lightweight as possible, go SlimSEO. Made by the same people that made Metabox. But it requires some customisation, so read the documentation thoroughly. And check the sitemap is not outputting things you don’t wanna index.

I’m just finishing my first site with Bricks and, as on almost every site I’ve built, I’m going to use there TSF. Everything seems to work fine, except the automatic descriptions are not generated on most of the pages.

@omega, @Kareem, Can I ask you, what’s your experience whith this feature? Is it possibe to make it work, or it’s impossible by design, as it’s suggested here: Description: There is no usable content, so no description could be generated | WordPress.org

Thanks

Once upon a time, I had Yoast on various sites. I refused it, I don’t remember why anymore :slightly_smiling_face: Then there was Rank Math. It’s good, but I also eventually removed it as the main one. Now SEOPress is everywhere and I am satisfied :slightly_smiling_face: Simple, practical and convenient! For some reason, it is often bypassed, but in vain…