Sensei LMS template

Has anyone used Sensei LMS with Bricks yet? I’m attempting to configure the pages with bricks, but it appears the root ‘courses’ page won’t let me configure it within a template as wordpress post content.

I’ve attempted to create a single template, and apply it to the specific LMS pages/endpoints, but it appears thus far, the only one that I can’t display within the wrapper/template page is the root courses page. Here’s a couple screenshots.

So, as you can see, I’ve defined a template and am attempting to pull in what is in the page into the template, but the 1st image is the frontend display. Not sure if this is a conflict between Sensei and Bricks, or what. Any guideance would be appreciated.

Sry I’m no help at all but just wondering if sensei is worth the money on appsumo? Many basic things from the roadmap are still missing.

It’s a free download on the wp repository. There’s upgrades you can purchase, but maybe that’s what appsumo is selling. I just need the basic stuff so the root platform is fine for my needs.

1 Like