Remove page/template title

How do I remove this?

If you created a page template, then the title will be in it. Delete it.
If you did not create a page template, do so, even if itā€™s just the ā€˜wp-contentā€™ block.
Bricks itself is not adding this title (in a default situation).
If this doesnā€™t help, you need to explain your setup in detail - as itā€™s not really clear what page your on, if it has a template etc.

tnx, what do you mean ā€œdeleteā€ it? I have a page, yes, but where do I disable the title?

Sir, I know how to create templates, I simply cannot find where to remove the title as I said. I have no idea where to switch a button or remove something. I understand this should be very obvious, the reality is I donā€™t know where and up until now multiple people have told me it is possible (obviously) but not where to look for it.

As I said before.

Are you using just Bricks, or another theme/framework, any plugins, any custom functions that might have an effect. Are your templates Bricks, or have you used ā€˜manualā€™ php templates.
Can you screenshot the structure panel of your template. Are the conditions set properly (if not a default may be taking over). Can you right-click INSPECT the headline and check the classes - which can indicate what is creating it?

Any answer can only be as detailed as the question allows.

Tnx for the answer. I understand where you are coming from, but I think everything is default. Iā€™m not new to Bricks either ā€” although this is my fist WooCommerce build.

I did not do anything out of the norm to my knowledge. But apparently not displaying an unstyled template title is not an obvious thing. Neither here nor there: https://wordpress-927025-3304876.cloudwaysapps.com/

You can see it at the shopping cart or checkout pages. Template settings are standards, just pointed to ā€œcartā€ or ā€œcheckoutā€. So it also has no conditions, as it is automatically appointed to the correct page.

I know it sounds silly not being able to remove this, but I guess Iā€™m not alone in not knowing how to. And if this is so puzzling, this might be a bit of a UI issue in the builder IMO.

1 Like

Holy smokes, this would have cost me forever to figure out. Tnx a million.