Pulling query loop Content from a CPT via ACF Relationship

Scenario:

CPT: Logo Loop

• Has Repeater field - for logo images
  • Created Template for Single Post, conditional to Logo Loop CPT

CPT: Built For

• Via Relationship field - choose a Logo Loop CPT
  • Built For CPT content loaded by Single Post template, conditional to Built For CPT

Goal:
On each Built For page

• Section
    – Template of Logo Loop
    — Images in loop pulled from the Repeater of the Logo Loop related

I’ve tried (as seen in the sample page linked below):
1)

• Section - Query Loop: ACF Relationship Field → the Logo Loop attached to the Built For CPT
    – Container - Query Loop: ACF Repeater → Images (of that CPT Logo Loop)
    — Images - Dynamic per the Field name on the CPT Logo Loop
    • Section - Query Loop : ACF Relationship Field → Logo Loop
      – Template (as element)
      — Template contains:
      – Container - Query Loop: ACF Repeater → Images (of that CPT Logo Loop)
  • Section - no query Loop
    – Container - Query Loop : ACF Relationship Field → Logo Loop
    (so without the repeater loop - just in case :person_shrugging: )

The template works as a Single Post when loading a Logo Loop: Logos 8x – “Trusted By” – eMagazines

But neither scenario works on the Built For pages:
https://emagazines.tempurl.host/built-for/publishers/

Ideally, I could just load the single page content via the relationship field, like it’s built here - just embed it or something.

Maybe the solution is really easy - but my problem solving quota is all tapped out for the week…

@timmse , Would you have any workarounds or solutions for this please?

I’m upgrading this to a bug because I’ve tried so many different workarounds that it would take me a half hour to explain in writing.

But in short, none of the options I’ve tried even render the image field when I inspect the page.

Only the third option mentioned above (just query loop from relationship, and then setting image dynamically without an add’l loop) renders a div for the image, but doesn’t recognize any image to be there, no img tag, etc.

Essentially, I need the Page Content of the Logo Loop that’s set via the relationship in Built For to show up on the Built For page. And I need that page content to be formatted as per the template applied/created for Logo Loop. I’m tearing my hair out about this - and I need the site to be live by Dec. I though maybe Insert Page shortcode would work - nope, not recognizing the images. It’s like they don’t even exist. But they load fine when I navigate to the single Logo Loop page. So how to I get that Single Logo Loop page to show up in another cpt as set by bricks! Please halp!