NO BUG: Woo notice not displayed in single product if

Browser: Chrome 114

Hi

If ajax is enabled for add to cart button, woo notices are not displayed on single product page.

Hi,
Thanks for your report!

We follow the WooCommerce Archive behavior in the single product template, where with Ajax enabled, no add-to-cart notice is displayed (please also compare this with another theme).

We will consider changing the behavior if we receive further reports or an official feature request on the idea board.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @timmse,

I have used the hello elementor theme on some of the websites I have for clients. In this format, we have used Jet Woobuilder plugin. In this plugin, even if the ajax add to cart option is enabled, WooCommerce notice are still displayed on the product page.

You are right, this is normal behavior. But it is better to correct this behavior. Because when a user adds a product to his shopping cart, he expects to see a notification to confirm that the product has been added to the cart. I hope you agree with it.

2 Likes

This is the case that I also encountered. I hope this will be fixed. so that even if ajax add to cart is active, woocommerce notice is displayed in single product.

1 Like

This is what the button does when you use Ajax (the label changes). We will look at it again when we get a chance and consider it as an improvement.

2 Likes

Has this been fixed?

So far, nothing has been changed because it is still not a bug (see title).

Yes, this is not a bug, but it causes a wrong behavior that can confuse users. The user adds the product to the cart, but no notification is displayed and only the counter in the mini cart changes!
I hope it can be solved, otherwise the only solution is to disable ajax add to cart.

Hey @jolia,

we’ve adjusted the behavior in Bricks 1.9, now available as a one-click update in your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if it works as expected.

Best,

André

1 Like