NO BUG: Unable to Copy and Paste Elements on Opera Browser

Browser: Opera GX 97
Video: Bricks Builder #4 - YouTube

I have discovered a bug while using the latest version on Opera GX (Version 97) and Bricks Builder 1.8 Beta. When attempting to copy and paste elements in the structure panel, the copy function doesn’t work, even though I receive the success message “COPIED: ELEMENT”.

I can successfully duplicate elements, but copying and pasting does not work. This bug is specific to Opera browser, as I have tested it on other browsers (Chrome and MS Edge) where it works as expected.

I have also checked that I am running the latest version of Bricks and that my installation meets all Bricks requirements.

I have uploaded a video to YouTube illustrating the bug.

I hope this bug report can be helpful in resolving the issue for other users who may experience it. Thank you for your attention and assistance.

Hey @DennisTheMenace,

thanks for your report.

Is the site you’re working on served via HTTPS? This is a requirement to make copying and pasting work as described in the academy.

Best,

André

1 Like

Hi André,

thanks for your reply. Currently, I am working on the site on my localhost, so it is not served via HTTPS yet. I will make sure to set it up before deploying the site to the live server.

Makes sense, thank you!