NO BUG: Shipping field not showing on cart or checkout pages

Browser: Chrome 110
URL: Link to a page that illustrates this issue

I have setup my shipping zones and flat fee shipping for that zone. However, on the cart and checkout page the shipping fields are not displaying. Only SUB-TOTAL, then TOTAL with shipping cost added.

[REPRODUCE ISSUE] - Addf any product to cart and go to cart and checkout pages.

Hoping someone can help…

Hi Willem,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. Please disable any additional Woo plugin and see if it fixes the issue. If not, please send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase.

Best regards,
timmse

Thank you so much for your help. I sent login details the the help email provided.

Hi Willem,
Your cart and checkout were a bit mixed up… you had created the corresponding templates and equipped the two pages with the shortcode, but the pages were still rendered with Bricks instead of WordPress.

I switched to “Render with WordPress,” and, as far as I can see, it works as expected.

Mmm… I didn’t realize that it needed to be rendered with WordPress. Thanks for the update. Will make sure I check this in the future

Yes, admittedly, this is a bit confusing. The template is basically rendered within the shortcode… we are already working on making this a bit more “intuitive” in the future.

Well you got my support all the way!! Bricks is the KING OF ALL BUILDERS, FOREVER!

1 Like