NO BUG: Popup not working on template element

URL: Personlig træning i Nordborg - JL Sportsklinik
Video: Jam Video

I’ve made a template where a popup should show when I click a button - it works if I preview the template, but when I use the template in the template element, the popup is not working. I’ve made a small video describing the problem and showing the issue.

On the page where I have the element:Template, I use ACF flexible content aswell, But it works if I add the template as a section and not through the element (template)

Hi @creatiwdk,

I checked the URL you’ve provided and the popup worked at my end. Here’s a video: Jam

Can you please share a URL where I can spot the issue myself?

With the help from @KeviinCosmos I got it working. I had to place a template element with the popup in the same container as the condition for ACF FC and then it worked. I’ve never had to use the template element to show a popup before though. but it works and the client is happy :slight_smile:

I have a staging site with the error still on… Personlig træning i Nordborg - JL Sportsklinik

Hi Martin,
Thanks so much for your report!

I’m glad to see that it works in the meantime. The pop-up template has to be available, which is not the case with your example page.

Best regards,
timmse