NO BUG: Page source reveals massive amount of bricks-frontend-inline-inline-css

Browser: Chrome 110
URL: Link to a page that illustrates this issue
Video: Short screen recording that illustrates this issue (free tool: jam.dev)

Page source reveals massive amount of bricks-frontend-inline-inline-css

I have tried to record a jam but it doesn’t seem to work on the page source page. Why is bricks rendering all of these breakpoint styles like this? This will affect how the site is ranked and crawled by google. Please could someone point me in the right direction to sort this out? It has happned on all the sites i have build using bricks and advanced themer.

[Please describe this bug in as much detail as possible so we can replicate & debug this bug]

1. those styles aren’t related to Advanced Themer
  2. those styles won’t make any difference in both your ranking results nor how google will crawl your website
  3. you can set your styles to be enqueued as external css files. It’s explained here: Asset Loading Optimization – Bricks Academy
1 Like

Thank you for getting back to me on this. I have regenerated the style files usimg the method mentioned but they still showing up in the source on this page as in the above image. Is that normal or can they be removed from there?

Appreciate the help!

Hi @garethmcewan ,

This is a normal behaviour and it’s not a bug.
You can check our official website as well. https://bricksbuilder.io/
As per Maxime said, those styles will not affect SEO.
You can’t completely remove them as Bricks will conditionally place some necessary CSS there.
You can reduce it by switching CSS loading method to External files
Bricks > Settings > Performance > CSS loading method.

Regards,
Jenn

3 Likes