NO BUG: Mislabeling in the Theme Styles, Element - Image

This is not a functionality bug, but rather a mislabeling in the system. As you see, when you go into the Element - Image area of the Theme Styles, all of the labels are “icon”.

UPDATE
Actually, the image element theme style doesn’t work either … I tried adding both an icon and an image element and then I used the theme style editor for the element - image, and nothing is happening. I see icon block, but that seems to be something different, as well. Not sure what the issue is, but I can’t get any of these settings to work.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 101705

Hi Michael,
Thanks so much for your report!

Have you ever tried what the settings are for? If so, you would have seen that they only affect the icon setting on the image element and are therefore named correctly :slight_smile:

Best regards,
timmse

I would suggest renaming the accordion title, because boy that’s confusing…

Also, so there is no global image element styles? You have global styles for an icon on the image, but not the image as a whole? That’s also something I’d remedy.

What would you want to call the tab? The element is “image”, the setting is “icon”.

What sense would global settings make for an image, and which ones would you want to have that apply to every image without exception?

This would mean that the settings are the same for every image, no matter where it is placed :nerd_face:

Okay, I spoke too soon … my use-case at the moment would benefit, but this is an exception not a rule, so I’ll concede.

No worries. You can use custom CSS or a global class if you want to apply the same (default) styles to every image, which is basically nothing else than the theme styles :slight_smile: