NO BUG: Meta Box Groups in Bricks, DatePicker field only ever renders current date

Version: v1.7

I noticed that when trying to display the DatePicker field value in the frontend, it only ever renders the dates as today’s date. I assumed at first this was a Meta Box Groups bug as it’s my first time utilizing it, but it seems they are pointing to Bricks Support since the support for Meta Box comes officially from Bricks (per their side at least).

Has anyone else run into this issue in building with 1.7? Am I perhaps doings something wrong?

Here’s a few screenshots:

Hi Dustin,
Thanks so much for your report!

Can you send me access data (PM or by email)? A quick look is possibly faster than rebuilding the whole setup :slight_smile:

Best regards,
timmse

I setup temporary credentials. Sent via email with subject line matching the forum post title here. :slight_smile: Thanks in advance.

Hi Dustin,
You were using the same meta key IDs twice for start_date and end_date for the events and courses.

I’ve changed the meta key IDs for the courses and prefixed them with a “c”, so they are unique.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Well that’s highly embarrassing :sweat_smile: So sorry for missing that. I must have been looking at it for at least two hours trying to get it to work so I suspect it all became the same thing when I was reviewing it, haha. Thanks for fixing that up, I really appreciate that. Great catch! :slight_smile:

Hello @timmse , can you please update the posts in this thread to remove references to the staging site URL? Thank you in advance.

@timmse - I requested this in December but I haven’t seen this actioned yet so just a friendly reminder… can you kindly redact the link to the staging site in your comment please? Thank you so much.

Hi Dustin,
Sorry - I think I was already on Christmas vacation or I missed the notification :slight_smile:

I just removed the link.

1 Like