NO BUG: Interaction on popup not working to close popup

Browser: Chrome, Edge
URL: https://rctmsstage.wpengine.com/
Video: Short screen recording that illustrates this issue (free tool: jam.dev)

Clicking on the “Schedule a Free Consultation” button opens a popup. Clicking the “X” icon does not close that popup as expected.

Settings for the interaction (set on the icon) are as described in Bricks documentation (I think):

Trigger: Click
Action: Hide Element
Target: Popup
Popup: Free Consultation Popup

Any ideas?

[Please describe this bug in as much detail as possible so we can replicate & debug this bug]

Hey Eric,

thanks for your report.

The settings sound correct to me. Can you please send some temporary credentials to help@bricksbuilder.io from the email address you used when purchasing Bricks? Please include a link to this forum report.

Best,

André

Hi
I have the same issue ! @smartdataseo @aslotta
any fix i will be appreciated.

Hi @mnhalrj ,
Welcome to the forum!

I’m not sure if Eric sent us access data at that time, but it would be great if you could do that :slight_smile:

Also please add a link to this thread and information where we can see the problem and use the email address you used to buy Bricks.

1 Like

HI @timmse
hope you doing well
I already sent my info and describe the problem to help@bricksbuilder.io
Regards

Hi @timmse
can you check the email i send to help@bricksbuilder.io
regards

Hi @mnhalrj,
Sorry, your email ended up in spam. You had a click interaction on the popup itself (in the popup template settings), which shows the popup when clicking on the popup :smiley: Accordingly, the close button and the form do not work, of course.

I have removed the interaction and all is well :v:

As the original report was published so long ago and unfortunately we have not received any feedback, I am marking it as “No bug”.

1 Like

Many Thanks @timmse hope you have a nice day