NO BUG: Grid Layout Breaking on Front End

Browser: Chrome 110
URL: hosted locally
Video:

This is my first WP page and my first time using Local WP, so I am not sure if this is a Bricks issue or a Local WP issue. On the preview and editing page, everything looks great, but when I go to the front end, the entire layout breaks. It is happening on a few sections, both flex containers and grids, but these pictures illustrate the worst one. This may totally be a local issue, but I am not nearly techy enough to figure out what is causing it.

Hi Jason,
Thanks so much for your report!

Basically, I can tell you that I also use local wp and have no problems with it.
Can you save the page as a template (click the folder icon in the upper right of the builder topbar » save as template), export it, and send it to me as a template.json file?

From the screenshot, I can’t tell what is going on. Even better would be an accessible installation on a server :slight_smile:

Best regards,
timmse

Thank you timmse! You can download the template file here template file

If that doesn’t provide anything I can get it up on a server… It’s my first WP site, so I wasn’t sure how it works with using my current domain yadda yadda… so I just went with Local to play it safe

Thanks so much for the template!

There is a link in a link, which is not allowed. The HTML specs say that there must be no interactive content in an <a>. The <a> is considered interactive content.

In your template, the whole card is a link + the heading in it also contains a link. Remove the link from the headings and all is well.

Best regards,
timmse

Oh my… I can’t believe I didn’t notice that. Thank you so much, that fixed it!