NO BUG: Flying Press causing issues with mobile menu

Hi,

When I activate the FlyingPress plugin it’s causing issues with the Mobile menu. The mobile menu does expand.

Thank You
Mazhar

Hi @mazhar,

Not sure if I understood the issue correctly. Is mobile menu expanded by default or, is it not getting expanded as expected?

BTW, Are you using inline styles? If not, can you switch back to inline styles and check again?

You can change CSS loading method from Bricks > Settings > Performance.

Here’s a shot for your reference as well: Jam

If it didn’t help, can you please turn off FlyingPress features one by one to see which one if causing the issue? Features like JS minify and defer. I recommend to also open a ticket with FlyingPress support for a faster resolution.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Yes, it’s getting expended when I have the Flying Press plugin active. When I deactivate the plugin it works.

I tried your troubleshooting advice

> If it didn’t help, can you please turn off FlyingPress features one by one to see which one if causing the issue? Features like JS minify and defer.

So this option was causing the issue.

Thank You

Great job figuring out the cause @mazhar!

So, you can easily avoid the issue by excluding Bricks CSS. You may use the following path:

wp-content/themes/bricks/assets/css

I recommend to take a minute and report it to FlyingPress guys as well so they can fix this later.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Should I use the above URL along with the domain name?

like this? : https://thekidneyexperts.com/wp-content/themes/bricks/assets/css

or just? : wp-content/themes/bricks/assets/css

I tried both but with no success. Still mobile menu is not expanding when clicked.

Hey @mazhar,

thanks for your report. Since it has been resolved in the meantime I marked it as NO BUG.

@Mahdi: Thanks for your help in this case.

Best,

André

1 Like

It seems it only accepts file paths, not directories. Can you please try this one?

wp-content/themes/bricks/assets/css/*.css

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Tried but still no success … mobile menu is not working