NO BUG: Entire site suddenly losing responsiveness, and has huge white space/gap on the right

Browser: Chrome 113
URL: [Link to a page that illustrates this issue] link removed manually

Bricks version 1.7.3

The entire site suddenly behaves weirdly, with loose responsiveness on several sections and elements that were perfectly built to have desktop/tablet/mobile responsiveness. Scaling the windows, you will also see a huge white space to the right of the page.

The site only has 3 plugins enabled - ACF Pro, iTheme Security Pro and WPCode. I have tried to regenerate the CSS files, regenerate custom breakpoints and change ‘CSS loading method’, as well as disabling all plugins and had no luck. I switched to a different theme and the problem wasn’t there anymore.

Is there a known bug? Would there be a fix available? Credentials already sent to help@.

Thanks!

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your report.

To me the site looks ok at first sight. I don’t see any huge white space or anything (see GIF). Can you please be a bit more precise about what exactly looks broken for you or maybe even create a small screencast?

Best,

André

The issue resolved itself after approximately an hour without any intervention or changes on my part. Suddenly, everything returned to normal.

I did notice that some of the CSS grid sections had their settings gone. For example, certain sections that were supposed to be set as Flex were set to Grid instead. I will need to fix or rebuild these sections accordingly.

I have attached a few screenshots that may be helpful to you, both for reference and in case the issue occurs again on my end.

Thank you.