NO BUG: CSS Class not working

Good morning,

I have olmost finished with a new website I’m working on and all of the sudden CSS Classes have stopped working.

Let me explain myself better:

This is and image of a CSS class that I’m trying to create:

And this is how I want it to be:

(actually it’s more complex but I cant even make work the simplest settings)

CSS calsses suit really well this design since its going to be an objetc repeated all over the webpage. So I use the same style and content settings as before and a few more:

image.png

image.png

And I get the same style I had without any style modifications:

image.png

I even see that all the other CSS classes that were working fine a few days ago have stoped working. Every time I add a new change they don’t reflect anything.

I am overall really happy with bricksbuilder but I need to finish this project as soon as possible and this problem it’s driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance,

As far as I know classes starting with digits won’t work. Try to append the numbers to the end of the class name instead of the beginning.

1 Like

Hi Pedro,
Thanks so much for your report!

Martins answer is correct, and it’s not a bug:

• A valid name should start with a letter (a-z)[A-Z] , an underscore (_), or a hyphen (-) which is followed by any numbers, hyphens, underscores, letters.
  • Cannot start with a digit, two hyphens or a hyphen followed by a number

https://medium.com/front-end-weekly/css-selector-for-element-which-have-numbers-as-class-name-b6a089989199

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Thanks! Porblem solved immeditely.

So far the best page builder I’ve tried.

Surprisingly fast and consistent.

I don’t know if a warning message would be nice for those like me that didnt know that (just an idea).

Thanks again