NO BUG: Class styles not rendering on Front-End

Browser: 121.0.6167.184 (Official Build) (arm64)
URL: (https://savvypartyrent.wpenginepowered.com/)

Hello,

I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m seeing in the builder and if you go to the link you can see the difference on the front-end. I am using ACSS and did utilize the Auto BEM feature originally, then rebuilt with new sections/classes I added manually through Bricks with the same output. I’ve added the code snippet outlined in this forum to try and troubleshoot: DUPLICATE: CSS class styles are not working with no luck on my end. Looking for additional assistance in fixing this issue.

Thanks

Hi Caleb,
Thanks so much for your report, and welcome to the forum!

Have you manually regenerated your styles after applying the mentioned fix?
If that doesn’t solve the issue either, would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase? Thanks!

Best regards,
timmse

Hey @timmse,

Thanks for getting back with me so quickly. Yes, I created brand new classes without the use of ACSS through the Bricks Builder and copied over all of my styles to those new classes with no luck in having them rendered after implementing the change. I sent the login credentials to help@bricksbuilder.io now so you should be able to login and take a look around. Appreciate the help on this.

Thanks,
Caleb

Hi Caleb,
Thanks so much for the login credentials!

The reason for the problem was an unclosed variable that broke the subsequent styles. I selected a different color variable, and now everything works as expected again.

Hey @timmse,

Thanks so much for your help on this! I figured it was something simple I’d overlooked but couldn’t find the issue for the life of me. Appreciate the assistance on this.

Thanks,
Caleb

1 Like