NO BUG: Bricks Editor dont show some elements in Firefox (developer edition)

Hi!

I found a very strange think.
When i make a page template in bricks >>> template With Chrome i can see everything, every elements, but in Firefox some stuff are gone.

First screenshot is Chrome, Second is Firefox

Hi,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue (Bricks 1.7.3). Can you test it again with the current version and if it doesn’t work, send access data?

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @timmse!

I updated the bricks to 1.7.3 and same problem.

Here is a 4K monitor huge screenshot. Left side chrome Right side Firefox developer edition.
You can see the structure list, there is the image in hero section.

As already requested:

Btw., where is this “image mask” setting coming from? It may be worth trying to deactivate the corresponding plugin.

It is came from Bricks Ultimate.
My first fixing tried was disable ALL of plugins, only enabled the Bricks, but the problem is not gone.

But still… what about access data? I like to keep asking again with every answer :smiley:

1 Like

Ohh sorry. :smiley: I sent you in private message. Thanks :smiley:

Problem found. You are using an SVG that, unlike an image, has no intrinsic width and height and accordingly, there are no width or height attributes on the image tag. Wrapping this image tag with a div causes the divs (or any other wrapper) width to be 0.

Chrome seems to be able to handle this, unlike Firefox, so I wouldn’t say it’s a Bricks bug. However, you can also work around it very easily in Firefox by giving the wrapper a width of 100% (alongside your max-width) or doing without the wrapper.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Yes, we try to use SVG format for icons and logos where possible, because it is a much better solution than a raster image.
I don’t know if that would help, we would like to use the “SVG element” but unfortunately it is not capable of dynamic calls, so we have to use the image element in this case.