NO BUG: Blank Space after footer - Loom Screen Recorder extension

I’m getting this weird and big blank space after footer. It is related to loom chrome extensions. But only happens on Bricks Builder. If iI open the website without the extension (in private mode browser) it looks ok.

Is a developer environment but you can see it live here:

1 Like

Can second that: having the same issue with the 1.8 beta

Hi Daniel,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks so much for your report!

The loom extension adds a section that inherits your section padding. Unfortunately we can’t do anything about that, but you can set the padding for this section to 0:

#shadow-host-companion {
  padding: 0;
}

Best regards,
timmse

Thank you for your response!

I could “hide” the section with your code. But I wonder which other browser extensions could cause similar issues that I might not be aware of, simply because I don’t have them but a site visitor may. I would love to wrap my head around this, since coming from breaverbuilder and elementor, I never had this issue and wonder why it appears with a brixbuilder website. It appears only when I use my own spacing framework via FluentSnippet.

Hi Alex,
Unfortunately, I can no longer remember this problem specifically, as it was almost a year ago. Normally, neither you nor your visitors should have problems with extensions.

If there is an acute problem with an extension that affects certain functionality, we will of course try to fix the problem (as is currently the case with the LastPass extension): WIP: Can't add second remote template (LastPass browser extension)