NO BUG: All CSS class styles are not working

Bricks Version: 1.5.6
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: (a link to a page that illustrates the issue would be really helpful)

[URL: https://tayruatintin.com/)]

Classes and CSS styles are still there, but the CSS styles are not applied to the elements.

I’m having a problem with my website even though it’s almost done. Most elements had classes and I created css styles on those classes. The problem now is that the classes are still attached to the elements and the styles on the classes are still there, but the styles are not being applied to the element. This situation happened when I was editing the template Header. The css styles of the classes in the header are still run, but not elsewhere on the page.

Is anyone else having this problem? I experienced the same issue with two Bricks websites. I’m hoping for your help because I need to do a lot of Bricks projects in the near future.

Many thanks

I received a response from Bricks, and the problem has been resolved.

I posted on the forum and emailed Bricks yesterday about my site not running CSS Styles on elements, despite the fact that the classes and CSS styles were still present. The issue arose while I was editing the Header template. Because all of the CSS styles for the entire website were not applied, I assumed it was a system bug. However, Bricks’ technician pointed out that I was missing a close curly ( } ) brace in the CSS box, which was the source of the issue.

My website is now good again. I am really grateful for Bricks’ assistance. It’s so quick and efficient.

Thanks a lot :partying_face: