My all templates, cpt and pages are gone

Hi friends, I was working on my new customer website, I installed “Post Types Order” plugin and I activated it, suddenly all my site is gone. My theme templates, pages and CPT.

I wrote “Post Type Plugin” support, they says me, the plugin can’t delete my data.

What could have happened? And how can I recover my website? I have no backup.

Have you tried to restore a backup of the database ?

Unfortunately, there was no backup of the database.

FTP to the site and remove or rename the folder for the “Post Types Order” plugin.

Might get you back if its a conflict and the DB hasn’t been trashed.

1 Like

I’ve already done this, but it didnt worked, I couldn’t understand what have been done.

I activated plugin and then my templates, pages and cpt are gone. Also I can not see my uploads in Media Library but in host I can see my uploaded medias in upload folder.

So even after you deactivate the post types order plugin, you still have the issue? Have you checked the database to see if you still have your page and template data there?

To be honest, I don’t know how to analyze database files, I made a request to the hosting company to restore it from backup, this is how I solved the problem, but I had something very strange.

Hi again, I found a problem. The problem is not about Post Type Order plugin, problem is about another plugin. When this problematic plugin I mentioned is active and I click on the plugins section, the site defaults itself. The reason why I think the problem is caused by Post Type Order is as follows. When I clicked on the Plugins folder to install the Post Type Order plugin and activated the plugin, I thought the problem was caused by Post Type Order.