Memudelight.com | Portfolio Site

Hi , I have made a portfolio on bricks builder. No addon plugin used, just the bricks builder.

Bricks 1.9.2

Any suggestions/feedback are much appreciated

2 Likes

very nice, good job

my only comment would be that the first 2 sections are wider than the rest of the page and the contact section at the end is the same width as the first 2 sections

They are made to look like that purposefully, as one has FAQ wont look nice when wide, other are cards, would look bad when wide. Thanks for the feedback

I really like color pallete, small patterns on the background, all looks very, very nice. And desing very clean and comfortable to read. Very well done.
I’m just a bit confuse about is this is your site as a one guy band or it is company with more people?

In the menu and in the favicon there is photo of one person, the title is “…Wordpress Web Developer” but then inn all the text I see “we, our, etc”. So if I will be interested of working with Memu Delight I will be working with one freelancer or few people company - which one are you?

There are pros and cons to both and I would like to know it before making commitment and requesting a quote

The rest I really really like

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I work as a freelancer but was planning to make a small team, so had used the words WE, OUR etc, but your feedback was correct so have made the required changes to make it understandable that m a freelancer.

Thanks

Hey there! So, you’ve gone and built yourself a fancy portfolio using Bricks Builder, and you didn’t even need any extra plugins to do it. Nice job! Now, let’s talk about how you can make the most of your portfolio and really showcase your skills and talents.

First things first, let’s keep it simple. Remember, less is often more when it comes to design. You want your portfolio to be easy to navigate and visually appealing. Use clean lines, a consistent color scheme, and make sure your images are high-quality. After all, you want your work to shine!

Now, let’s talk about content. Your portfolio is all about showcasing what you can do, so be sure to include your best work. Whether it’s web design, graphic design, photography, or anything else, make sure it’s front and center. You want potential clients or employers to be impressed from the get-go.

Don’t forget to add some personal flair. This is your chance to let your personality shine through. Write a brief bio that tells people who you are and what you’re passionate about. Use idioms and expressions to make it more engaging. After all, you’re not just a robot spitting out information; you’re a talented individual with a unique story to tell.

Now, let’s talk about organization. Use transitional phrases to guide your visitors through your portfolio. For example, “Next up, let’s take a look at my latest web design project.” This helps keep things flowing smoothly and keeps your audience engaged.

Oh, and don’t be afraid to sprinkle in some interjections here and there. Express excitement about your work! Use phrases like “Wow, check out this amazing project!” or “I’m really proud of how this turned out.” It adds a human touch to your portfolio.

Lastly, don’t leave any dangling modifiers. Make sure your sentences are clear and concise. Avoid any confusion or misinterpretation. You want your visitors to understand your work and your story without any hiccups.

So, there you have it! With a simple and visually appealing design, your best work on display, a touch of personal flair, smooth organization, and clear communication, your Bricks Builder portfolio is sure to impress. Good luck, and may your portfolio bring you all the success you deserve!
If anyone need services contact us seositesoft.