Lifetime license

I wanted to start by expressing my appreciation for your product. I also wanted to ask you if the license for 1000 sites offered in lifetime mode during the launch period will remain active even when you change your license plan to annual mode. Thanks

I think the answer is YES.

I hope so. I need to send some proposals to new clients and this can help me so much planning an economical strategy.

Plus, I would like to stop using Elementor and turn into Bricks.

I hope some guy of Bricks’ team will reply to my topic.

1 Like

I believe that LTD will remain active when the day they are killing the LTD deal some day. If they force LTD’s users to annual subscription, for sure there will have argument.

I am also leaving Elementor. I have a 2 language site there, will try if I can do it in Bricks.

Hello, I am new to Bricks. Please can you say how it works for client sites in terms of activating licenses? Will they be able to edit sites once we activate the license key. I have a new client who wants a site, but I have not mentioned Bricks yet because of this.

This comment line seemed the closest to non build related queries?
Thanks,

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the forum!

Licensing and client editing are two different things. You can handle the license from your Bricks Account and restrict it to your clients site url. The client is not able to see the license key.

You can also limit the editing capabilities of the client. That’s what the Builder Access Feature is for.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Thanks Timmse, understood.

1 Like

when licensing one site, if the domain is changed, the the site is inactive?
And how to do the licensing for the clients?

Hi @naked2020,
Welcome to the forum!

When changing the Domain, the site still usually works on the frontend, but probably you’re not able to change something in the builder or update Bricks.

Client licensing depends on how you want to do it. For example, you can get an unlimited license and use it for your client sites or buy a single license for a single client.

Best regards,
timmse

still confused.
“Ultimate” - for Unlimited Websites.
For example, Website A (Domain a.com at HOST-X), website B(Domain b.com at HOST-Y.)
Situation 1, If resetting host-x, the rebuild the website A, is the previous licensing still working?
Situation 2, if change website-A’s host to HOST-Y, is the previous licensing still working?
And where can I arrange the licensings and know how many website I have licensed?
Some screeshots may help me understand better if possible.

Thank you any way.

Well, you have to re-add the license inside of the bricks settings, but it won’t count as two licenses, if there is or was a license attached to the domain and the domain does not change.

If the domain changes, your activated license count will add +1.

You can find your license key and activated licenses under the “License” tab in your Account at Bricks – Visual Site Builder for WordPress. There you can see where and when your license key has been activated.

Just for interest: does that matter at all for unlimited licenses?

haha, it is true. So I know all how it works.
Thank you so much.

1 Like