Is Products Filter adapting to current query?

First post here! Thanks for giving Bricks to world :grinning: :grinning:!

I’ve an issue with Product Filters and I can’t find an obvious way to overcome this.

I’ve created a shop template which has Products Filter on the left side. While being in Shop main page filters work just fine, but when I visit a product category the filter is not selected although products are displayed as they should.

Am I doing something wrong or is it an issue?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I face the same issue, any ideas anyone? Cheers

1 Like

Same issue right now. It seems that it does not adapt at all, making it less ideal for live projects…

1 Like

Bump, same issue, how it can be handled?

I’m having the same problem as you’ve reported here. And it seems to me that there’s something wrong with the product filter from bricks.

I’ve created a template for product archive, which is applied to both the “shop” page and on the various product categories pages.

On the shop page, the filter works fine, but in the product categories pages, the filter doesn’t work properly because, for example, it picks up all the attributes, tags and prices from all the products and not just from the products in that category.

Shouldn’t the filters only show data from the products in the current category? This way there is no sense to use it on product category pages!