Import template (header) = blank (Bug?)

I exportet some templates (sections) and also one template (header).
The template-sections I could import in another wordpress installation with Bricks and import it on the new page correctly.

But after I importet the template-header, that is just blank. When I open the Bricks > templates Menu and click on the header-template “view”, the whole page is blank, no header is showing. Back in Templates menu when I click on “edit with bricks”, its also blank and I can only see the elements, just all nothing inside blank, when I mouse over I can see the lines of the section, nav menu, container.

1 Like

I have a similar issue with a template on a site I migrated.
I deactivated all the cache plugins, I cleared the browser’s cache, I resaved the permalinks, I created a new template pasting the elements from the original website, but the issue persists: when I reload the editor, I see a blank page. Only a single CPT template is affected, other templates don’t have any issues.
Any suggestions?

A quick follow-up: I had to recreate the template and delete the old one. And I had to do it section by section: pasting all the sections at once resulted in the same blank canvas issue upon saving.