IMPLEMENTED: Small feedback for version 1.9.8

Hi, bricks team, First of all, thanks for the great update. In the two new versions, I encountered two small issues that we would like to mention.

1- If we do not have any variables, the cursor in these controls is not a pointer. But after adding the first variable, the cursor changes to Pointer. This behavior may have been implemented on purpose, but it would be better if it behaved like a dynamic data tag. Because the dynamic data tag sign is a pointer, even if it is empty.

Screenshot

2- Setting Indicators are now added to the Breakpoints and Styles tab sections. That’s great. But it would be much better if they could be cleared like other Setting Indicators. For example, in one element, I have applied changes to the desired breakpoint. But I decide to delete them. The changes will be cleared easily by clicking on Setting Indicators.

cheers

1 Like

Hi Hosein,
Thanks for the suggestions!

1 Like

Hi Hosein,

We’ve added suggestion #1 in Bricks 1.9.9 beta, now available as a manual download in your account (see changelog).

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

As with any beta release, please do not use it on a production/live website. It is only meant for testing in a local or staging environment.

1 Like