IMPLEMENTED: Hoping for integration with ACPT (https://acpt.io/)

Hi @mauretto78
Any new news on the Bricks integration?

If still no news, how can I get the integration permanently like your video example?.. Also I want to buy today or tomorrow (Appsumo deal). I need it and don’t want to use MB pro or ACF free.

So if I buy (Appsumo deal) get the code(beta tester) and make it permanent in my case to use.

pls let me know.

1 Like

Just buy it!
I’ve been testing the Beta integration and so far looks good. At least for my use cases. There are bound to be edge cases but I’m confident that any that do arise will be swiftly dealt with.

Highly recommended for both the product and the support.
Cheers
Alan

Hi @alanj
Thank you. Yes I think I will just buy.
You testing the beta, is it easy to integrate and is easy to use the beta on an ongoing basis…you think?
I guess, even if it is beta and the code is simple it can be used permanently.

I have Toolset LTD but it is very un-user-friendly and they will never do the integration. At least here we have great developers with a high level of integrity.

The ACPT version for Bricks Builder it’s done and it works…Bricks team has not yet approved the provider to make ACPT works with the builder.
So @mauretto78 created his own external provider with external code where ACPT with bricks works fine, but it will be a test version, till Bricks team allow to create a provider in their PHP code from an external plugin.
Sincerely i don’t know why they still don’t approve a plugin that it seems to be a really cool, well done and cheaper than the better known ones.
Maybe we can ask to @thomas
Thanks
Davide

1 Like

All you need to install the beta is to upload one file ( provider-acpt.php ) and then edit one line in the init.php in Bricks/Includes to add ACPT. Simple.

Only issue at the moment is that if you update Bricks you may need to re edit the init.php.

There is a Black Friday deal on now too!

2 Likes

Maybe Bricks plans to launch its own CPT feature in the future! The native BCPT experience will be more integrated.

@mauretto78 I have bought the LTD unlimited (stacked x3 on Appsumo).
How do I get to BETA test??
Also, and I have asked on your support, my account does not reflect LTD unlimited but only 3 individual licenses.
Thanks

This really isn’t the right place to be asking ACPT specific questions. I suggest you use the ACPT site.
acpt - public roadmap there is a beta testing entry that tells you how to join.

Re the Appsumo - again follow the instructions. You can redeem one code and drop an email with a list of codes to have your account license upgraded.

Yep tried that already. No answer no joy!

It’s not even been 1 day … give the man a break! He will reply.

Hi guys! Thank you all for your support!

I am sorry, I was not so responsive in these days, I was totally absorbed by the release of the new version for this BF week.

@AndreGroenewald I replied to you, check your email :slight_smile:

Now that I am done with the new version, I hope to fix some minor issues with this provider and convince Bricks team to integrate it into their code.

Honestly, I don’t know how to ask to Thomas.

I guess that if beta tests were successfully run by several users the process should be smooth.

Thank you so much to everyone, your help means a lot to me!

4 Likes

Does it also have many to many relationship?

Yes, it was mostly working last I tried. Just a few bugs but I’m sure you’ll get them! Here’s to hoping Thomas will allow it. :slight_smile:

If not, I’m pretty sure the method I mentioned above will work! :wink: I’ll test it with the beta code you sent and get back to you. Edit: Yup, it works. Sent you an email.

Hey bricksy,

Yes. You can read the documentation for relationships and many other things here:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @mauretto78!
I saw your reply the minute it came through yesterday(inbetween watching the worldcup).
I appreciate it and again, you are appreciated!

Maybe the community should all drop Thomas a message to allow this.

1 Like

FYI: I have submitted a request on the Ideas board. Hopefully it may get approved so we can vote for it.
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Great thank you! Do you have a link to the Ideas page where you put it? I don’t see it or does it have to be approved first?

No link I’m afraid. All we can do is submit a request. The Bricks team then review it and if they approve it will appear in the Ideas list. There we can vote and hopefully it will move to the Roadmap and eventually be actioned.

I’m not too sure how much notice is actually taken these days as I don’t see the Roadmap or the Ideas list being actively updated, sadly.

Still I live in hope!

Here we go: https://bricksbuilder.io/ideas/#6426 :slight_smile:

I assume the integration is in regard to the custom fields ACPT provides.

But would be great/better if ACPT users could comment on the idea itself (by clicking the link above) to share more details about what a possible integration with Bricks means/requires. Thanks.

9 Likes

Thank you! I’ve added my vote and comment

This already has 107 likes/votes on the forum.
I’m guessing there’s no way to transfer them to the idea?