How to optimize the workflow when creating rich content blog posts using Bricks Builder

Hey everybody!

I am quite new to Bricks and interested to know your opinion on how to prep things (best practices) in Bricks to focus only on writing and not styling when creating multiple blog posts/day with different blocks of elements (already styled) that may repeat on each post?

What method could increase efficiency when comes to modify or write blog posts with rich content (different blocks of elements)? The text inside blocks is dynamic and changes with each post. (screenshot as a reference here https://i.imgur.com/EJCrKt3.png )

The info on this topic could be helpful for those who want to focus only on writing articles (without leaving the workflow) or outsource content writers with no skills in design or coding whatsoever. Think of it like a Wordpress blog made for journalists.

I was thinking to something like short codes to insert the already styled elements in articles but I do not know if it is the proper way to go.

I welcome any advice from members of this community.

2 Likes

Did you end up finding something?

Maybe with Gutenbricks. You create the blocks with Bricks and use them in blog posts as blocks.